Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ending or Beginning?

    Well, I guess this is it. I have come away from this class with more than I ever could have imagined. I can't think of one thing we have experimented with this semester, that I wouldn't use in my classroom. I have enjoyed becoming a part of the online teaching community, the blogosphere, the web 2.0 community, and the APSU education family. I plan on always referring back to this blog for future references in my classroom, and maybe even for lessons in my block classes! The Livetext portion of this class has also helped me tremendously with making sure I support my selected standards in a variety of ways! If I had to pick a favorite "Thing" we did it would be the organizing tools such as iGoogle and google calendars, because I like using widgets and having everything I need right on my home page when I open it. I am also grateful that you showed us the Pioneer Woman on one of the first days of class because she is an inspiration, and I am always checking out her blog.

     I am definitely glad that this course ended up being what it was, because I now feel like I am ready to teach from a technological perspective, which is what the world is turning into anyway! Thanks for all the great tools and tips! Have a terrific summer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment