Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thing #14

    For this "Thing" I chose to create a mind map on bubble.us first. It was pretty cool. I loved how they color of the "Child Bubbles" changed automatically to a different shade eventually changing colors. It was very pretty, and I think that students will love the visual appeal to these charts. It was very easy to figure out. The editing features were great and I would definately recommend this to educators. I think I will most likely us this in my classroom for character or event maps of our required readings.
    The flow chart site I chose to experiment with was Gliffy Flow Charts. I enjoyed the large selection of bubble shapes, and found that this was quite easy to edit as well. I thought the mind map was a little more visually appealing because the graphics seemed up to date and would be a first pick of our "technology-aged" youth. Both of my charts are below.






Below is the Mind Map from bubbl.us



No comments:

Post a Comment