Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thing #7

Fickr :)

     I have had a Flickr account for about a year now. I used it for a Photography class I was in at my previous college. I added 4 photos to the apsu23things group, that are some of my favorite pictures I have taken. Thing #7 was very easy for me as I already knew how to use Flickr, add tags to pictures, and join groups. I definitely would use flickr in a classroom setting as a photo sharing site to directly link to my Classroom blog in the future. I would also allow my students to add pictures of classroom related topics if they chose to do so. I haven't gotten a chance to use any other photo sharing site, but I am pretty content with this one so I don't feel a need to change. I am completely fine with my pictures being in the public eye, if I didn't like it I simply would not participate in a site like this. Here are my pictures!





                                         



He Likes To Pose!


Hope you enjoyed these :)







No comments:

Post a Comment