Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thing #8

   I thought that some of these mash ups were neat! I always get a kick out of the motivational posters on the web. Here's mine:


I used the puzzle mash up with a picture I took of NYC night time traffic from about 3 stories up:


These mash-ups are pretty neat and I did catch myself playing around with them for a while! A photo editing site that I have used since high school is one called Picnik. Unfortunately, they are shutting down their site soon. I absolutely loved the editing features that they offered. Here is one I made using their site:



Bella is my boyfriend's neice. She is a beatiful 3 year old.

Kids will definitely love to use these and other mashups to edit their photos or others related to classroom content! Using these is just another way of reaching our Student 2.0 goals, especially if parents like this activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment