Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thing #9

Generators

     My first text generator :) PEACE!



     I thought this one was pretty neat because there were plenty of templates, and colors to choose from. This would be a nice activity for students to do with vocabulary words or topics within something they were reading!!! Now this next one I love, because I always told myself I should have been a teenager in the 80s. I used the frame templates on the same site,
http://www.imagechef.com/ to make this.
If I wouldn't get made fun of, I would wear my hair in a side ponytail everyday.

     The next generator is one that we used to play around with in high school. It's called FaceInHole. You can choose from thousands of templates called "scenarios" where you can insert and edit your face to matchup in a picture. Some are very very funny. This one is my favorite from a long time ago:
Obviously my face isn't exactly calibrated but you get the idea.... I'm Superwoman.

   I think generators are neat for maybe posters or projects that require creative pictures. I think they should only be used on occasion though, to avoid burnout. I did have a good time with this "Thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment